Can I get one?
The railcard is available to residents aged 16 or over, permanently living in the following postcode areas:
- All IV except: IV12, IV30, IV31, IV32, IV36
- All KW
- All HS
- PA20 to PA38, PA41 to PA49, PA60 to PA78
- PH16, PH17, PH30 to PH44, PH49, PH50
- FK20, FK21
Any Highland Railcards issued should be accompanied by a Photocard.
The card holder is entitled to 50% discount on the following fares:
- Anytime Single or Return
- Anytime Day Single or Return
- Off Peak Return
- Off Peak Day Return
Up to two children may travel with the Railcard holder for a flat fare of £2.00 return each.
The Highland Railcard discount is only available on the following routes:
- Mallaig / Fort William / Oban - Glasgow
- Wick / Thurso - Inverness
- Kyle of Lochalsh - Inverness
£8.50 for 12 months
How to Purchase?
The Highland Railcard can be purchased from Inverness, Dingwall, Kyle of Lochalsh, Thurso, Wick, Oban, Fort William and Mallaig stations or by post to the following address enclosing your Application Form, proof of residence and payment.
Highland Railcard Applications
Inverness Railway Station