Tickets are ready for collection just 1 hour after ordering, there is a £1 charge for this service. To collect your tickets you need to have:
1. The credit/debit card used to make your booking.
2. The Ticket Collection Reference number.
When at the Self Service Ticket Machine:
1. Insert the credit/debit card used to make the booking.
2. Key in your unique Ticket Collection Reference. Your ticket(s) will then be dispensed.
3. Do not remove tickets from the machine until all tickets have been issued and the main screen informs you that the transaction is complete.
Please note: If you have made a booking on behalf of other travellers the booking confirmation email will be sent to the email address displayed on the delivery details page.